Sunday, December 18, 2011

{Our last day as 2}

Today is our last day as "2".
Tomorrow we will be "3". 

I can hardly believe that this day is already here! 
We have been so nervous the last couple of weeks, preparing for the arrival of our sweet little girl.
The crazy thing is, today, we both have a strange sense of peace & calmness, which is not how i expected to feel on the day before our babies birth. 
I think God is preparing our hearts, & calming our minds, reminding us that everything is going to be ok!

So far, we have had a pretty calm day. We ate breakfast together at home, cleaned up the house, then went to lunch at the restaurant we went to on our very first date over 5 years ago. 
The rest of the day, i think we will just spend time together relaxing!

In less than 13 hours, William & I will be driving to the hospital to bring our precious little gift into the world. 
Keep us in your thoughts & prayers as we go through the next couple of hours {& next couple of days!}

We're going to be parents!




8 comments:

  1. Eeee! I am so super excited for you!! I will definitely be keeping ya'll in my thoughts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You continue to be in my thoughts and prayers. A daughter is an incredible blessing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Best of luck! Looking forward to some pictures of your new daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So exciting! The 3 of you are in my prayers (: Congratulations mommy! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so excited for you guys! I know you will be great paretnts! Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am excitedly awaiting pictures of your precious new little girl.

    ReplyDelete