Monday, December 26, 2011

{Christmas as 3}

This year was our first Christmas as 3
& it was a busy one
We opened our presents at home, then went to spend time with family later that morning. 
Its so crazy to think that we had Giuliana a week ago. I already feel almost fully recovered from the C-section, its amazing! I have been able to be a lot more active than i thought i would be & almost all of my swelling has gone. I feel very blessed. 
We are loving being parents.  It just feels right & she is such a good baby! 
I got willy an Ipad2. He was pretty excited about it :) 
Yes, i LOVE Harry Potter, dont judge!
Irwin enjoyed all the excitement. He tried to eat all of the wrapping paper as we unwrapped our presents 
This is my favorite Christmas gift :)
She slept through our little family christmas. its ok though :)
She did decide to wake up a little later& hang out with her daddy :) I love her little face & those big eyes! She looks more & more like her daddy everyday! I love it! 
Merry Christmas Everyone! Hope you had a wonderful weekend! 
Love,
William, Ashley & Giuliana 


4 comments:

  1. looks like you had a wonderful christmas! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful photos. Congrats on having such a beautiful family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so darling! I love it when they are so little and sleepy! :) Merry Christmas- love all of your photos :)

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  4. Miss Ashley & Willy!
    Merry Xmas to you and your beautiful family of 3! So happy that you three had a wonderful day together and then with your family!! We have to get together soon! :-)
    Jessa

    ReplyDelete