Sunday, November 6, 2011

{33 weeks}

{33 weeks} 
The last couple of days, Giuliana is making herself very apparent. She is kicking me like never before! She kicks my right side with all of her might, & it feels super funky. Everytime she does this, i look down and put my hand on where i feel the kick, & i can see & feel her little foot!!! I always freak out & grab Willy's hand so he can feel it. He has felt it and seen it a couple of times too. 
This is totally new to us. It is so crazy to see the outline of her tiny little foot sticking out of my tummy.. it really makes it feel so real! & we feel so blessed.
The first time i felt her little foot jabbing me I was home alone folding laundry. I felt the little kick & put my hand where i felt the kick & looked down {I was totally shocked}.. all i could do was cry. I sat on the bed & cried and cried.. It was just such a surreal feeling & i wished so much that William had been there to witness this. I said a little prayer for our sweet little girl & for my sweet husband, thanking our Lord for blessing me with both of them. I really realised in that moment that this little baby would not even be a possibility without the help of our Lord. I feel very lucky. Giuliana will be a huge blessing in our lives.

I will Praise you, O Lord, WIth my whole heart; I will tell of all your marvelous works. I will be glad & rejoice in You; I will sing praise to your name, O Most High. 
Psalm 9:1&2



2 comments:

  1. I remember the first time I felt my son kick- It was amazing! My husband always freaked out when he felt him kick! Haha. It was pretty funny. Hopefully your little girl won't kick your ribs too hard!

    Bekah
    If Work Permits

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are many things in life that I've wanted to experience and my baby kicking is definitely one of those!! It's almost time... ALMOST!! :-)
    Jessa
    http://thekoppenhofers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete