Monday, August 22, 2011

{A doily lamp & Burp clothes}

We have so many projects we would like to finish before our little girl gets here! Sometimes, i feel like there is just not going to be enough time. But, were taking one day at a time & accomplishing as much as we can :)

This week, I chose two projects to work on: Burp clothes & lighting for the nursery.

{Tutorial & image found Here}

This is a tutorial i foundthat i am absolutely in love with! I bought the Gerber Clothe Diapers from target. 10 of them for like $10! I got some fun fabric on sale at Joannes {I love their leftover scrap bins :)  }  Hopefully I can finish my first batch of Burp clothes by the end of the week. Will be posting pics soon! 

{Tutorial & Image found Here}

William & i started this project a couple of days ago... it has been a fun yet hard project. It is still drying, but once it is comletely finished & hung, we will post pics & our own tutorial :) It is really quite beautiful. 


As you can see, these two projects alone are going to  take up quite a bit of time. But it is totally worth it :) We will be posting soon about a few more projects we're working on, we have lots!! 

Do you have any special projects you are working on/wanting to work on for your baby? your children? or your children in the future? I would love to hear about them :) 

Happy Monday :) 


4 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing the burp cloth tutorial! My hubby and I are planning on trying to start a family in the next month or two, I'm going to put this tutorial aside for later! When the time comes I'm excited to make a crib quilt, knit a bunting bag, and make fabric bibs...and about a million other things! :) Congratulations on your daughter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica, u r very welcome!! Good luck on starting ur family soon. So far, for us it has been so fun & exciting :) there are so many cute & fun tutorials out there for home made baby things & they are just so stinking cute!! Thank u for ur comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Julie, u need to come over & see it! Girls night soon??

    ReplyDelete